Resilient & secure colocation in central London
Qube operates a 500m² private colocation suite located in a Tier 3 data centre in central London.
We are directly connected to the Level 3 Communications backbone. Level 3 Communications is the worlds largest Tier 1 Internet carrier.
Colocation data centre features:
- 24/7 on-site security and independent CCTV
- Multiple independent network fibre rings
- N+1 resilient power & cooling systems
- Fast Tier 1 bandwidth from Level 3 Communications
- 24/7 remote hands
- Convenient central London location (EC1)
- Wide selection of carriers and networks
Genuine managed colocation service
Qube is not a run-of-the-mill colocation provider, we offer a genuine managed colocation service to our clients.
This means that our engineers carry out any equipment adds, moves, changes and cabling (free of charge) to ensure the quality and reliability of your hosted IT infrastructure is maintained.
Most of our clients simply have their equipment shipped to us and we will take care of the rest. This service is also perfect for those who are not able to visit the facility easily or are located abroad.
Clients have full access to their colocation racks 24/7/365 via secure badge and PIN.
Attention to detail
We use naming conventions to carefully label and document your infrastructure and cables. We even make our own cables to length to ensure a modular, tidy infrastructure.
When we design and build your colocation racks, we always follow several key principles to ensure that a failure of any one component does not impact the continued operation of your hosted infrastructure.
It is one thing to build a tidy infrastructure, but maintaining it is the real challenge and that is where Qube is really ahead of our competition.
- 24/7 remote hands services available
- Offsite managed data backups - clients have access to our backup systems via the Client Portal
- Managed services - Our network engineers will configure, manage and monitor your firewalls and load-balancing